Click the Like Button below to see the latest discount:
This card can be added to an IP500 base card to provide that card with support for BRI-To trunks. The card is available in 8 channel (4 physical trunks) or 4 channel (2 physical trunks) variants.
This card can be fitted to any IP500 base card except the IP500 Legacy Carrier card and IP500 4-Port Expansion card.
- 2 or 4 BRI trunk ports. Connections via ports 9 to 12 of the host IP500 base card.
- Each trunk port supports 2B+D channels.
- ETSI or AusTS013 basic rate protocol set through the IP Office configuration.
- License: No license required.
- Maximum per IP500 Control Unit: 4.
- IP Office Software Level: 4.0+.
- S-Bus Connection: On IP Office 4.2+ systems, the card can be switched from To trunk mode to So mode. This mode requires additional terminating resistors and an ISDN crossover cable connection.