Nuance 13 Professional, Wireless, Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Minimum RAM: 2048 MB, Minimum processor: 2.2 GHz Intel / AMD, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 32/64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012. Language version: ENG
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Professional enterprise-ready speech recognition software lets busy professionals get more done on their computer — quickly and accurately — using their voice. Dragon turns spoken words into text and executes voice commands up to three times faster than typing to drive new levels of productivity and cost savings.
Enterprise-ready for large license deployments
Dragon 13 Professional provides security features, configuration options and administrative tools that make it easy to manage voice profiles, custom vocabularies and commands, feature access and multiple installations over a network. Administrators can obtain a recognition log file for each end-user, enabling them to gather rich, objective usage information. They can use this information to provide targeted advice for improving recognition accuracy and to measure return on the solution investment.
Accessibility for all employees
Dragon 13 Professional is Section 508 certified, enabling you to meet government-mandated accessibility requirements for workers with disabilities. It also helps prevent fatigue and repetitive stress injuries and keeps more employees on the job by offering a comfortable, ergonomic alternative to the keyboard and mouse.
The fastest and most accurate way to interact with your computer
Delivers up to 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box
- Talk naturally at normal speeds and your words appear on screen almost instantly, enabling you to dictate documents up to three time faster than you can type.
- Eliminate spelling concerns and minimize corrections.
- Enjoy superior reliability and performance with Dragon’s strong technology foundation.
Provides a personalized voice-driven experience
- Delivers accurate results the more you use it.
- Dragon learns words and phrases you use the most, spelling even difficult words and proper names correctly.
- Optional advanced training or analysis of existing documents and emails further enhance accuracy.
- Smart Format Rules let you work your way; dictate naturally and the text appears as you intended it to.
- Dragon just “gets” you and how you speak.
Performs with fast response times and minimal latency
- Talk at normal speeds and see words appear on the screen almost instantly.
- Receive immediate feedback on what you say so you can check it right away.
- Never lose a beat in your train of thought; Dragon captures your ideas as fast as you can speak them.
Easy to get started, easy to master
Dragon makes it easy to get started with speech recognition and to become proficient quickly with regular use. It’s also simple to explore more advanced features that can boost your productivity even further.
- Fast, easy set-up gets you using speech recognition in no time.
- Helpful tutorials make it easy to become productive right away.
- An intuitive design provides easy access to a rich and powerful feature set so you can realize ever-increasing productivity gains.
Use your voice to dictate documents or enter text anywhere you normally type
Dragon eliminates barriers to productivity and creativity by letting you interact with your computer by voice. It turns your spoken thoughts into text and your voice commands into action so you don’t have to worry about the mechanics of typing and spelling.
- Think out loud.
- Overcome writer’s block.
- Express yourself more creatively.
- Avoid spelling errors.
- Capture ideas up to three times faster than typing.
- Multitask thanks to hands-free interaction.
- Enter text quickly in forms, chats, social media, blogs and more.
Edit and format documents — all by voice
Dragon not only lets you dictate up to three times faster than typing, but it also allows you to select text, make edits and apply formatting using your voice to make easy work of document creation. You can select text and apply formatting such as bold, underline, capitals and more, or just speak to make needed changes. Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, numbers and more to appear, so you don’t have to correct them every time.
- Make edits and format text quickly — much faster than using your mouse to select text and the keyboard to type in changes.
- Automatically format text to appear the way you want it to — every time.
- Easily switch between typing and voice so you can use the mode of input you prefer for any given task.
Command and control your computer all by voice
Launch applications, select menu items, execute key functions, switch between windows, search the Web, create and send emails and more — all by voice. It gives you the flexibility to:
- Work hands-free, if desired.
- Experience more ergonomic comfort when working on your PC.
- Feel less stress and strain on your body.
- Multitask by using your voice to dictate and execute commands.
Enjoy superior voice command and control in many popular applications
Dragon gives you robust voice command and control as well as Full Text Control (full voice-driven editing and command capabilities) within many popular applications you use every day, enabling you to create documents and zip through computer tasks in record time. These capabilities are available for:
- Microsoft Word 2010 & 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2010 & 2013, WordPerfect X6 & X7, Notepad and more.
- Outlook 2010 & 2013.
- Gmail, Outlook.com, and Yahoo Mail, within Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
- Excel and PowerPoint 2010 & 2013.
- … and more!
Choose your microphone option for freedom and flexibility
With automatic microphone detection, Dragon will conveniently show you which microphones are available for you to use. With Dragon Professional you can also use multiple audio device types within the same profile, meaning that you can easily switch to another microphone while keeping all your personalized preferences for accuracy and formatting. This is useful if, for example, you use a USB mic at home, a wireless mic at work, and your laptop’s built-in mic when you’re on the go. You have the option to use:
The included Nuance-approved microphone
- Dragon remote mic; use your iOS (iPhone, iPod touch (4th gen), iPad or Android smartphone device as a wireless microphone over a Wi-Fi network. To get started, simply use the camera on your device to scan the barcode that Dragon provides on screen and download the free Dragon Remote Microphone App.
- Microphones built into many of the latest laptops; You’re now free to dictate documents and speak commands directly into your laptop without using a headset for optimal flexibility and convenience.
- Wireless Bluetooth mic; Use a Nuance-certified Bluetooth headset microphone for outstanding wireless performance and the freedom to move while working on your computer.
- Any other Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information.
Dictate on the go, then transcribe your recordings
Record notes — anywhere, anytime — while they are still fresh in your mind to produce more detailed reports, proposals, meeting minutes and more. Dragon Professional supports a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder for advanced recording functionality or the free Dragon Recorder app on your compatible iOS device. Dragon will automatically transcribe the audio files to text back at your PC.
Import/export custom word lists and vocabulary
Dragon Professional’s vocabulary editor makes it easy to personalize your vocabulary to include acronyms, proper names and other unique or business-specific phrases that you frequently use for increased recognition accuracy and fewer corrections. In addition, you can import, export and share customized vocabularies across the enterprise.
Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently used text and graphics
With Dragon Professional, it’s quick and simple to create custom voice commands to quickly insert frequently used text and graphics. This feature lets you insert email signatures, logos, graphics, boilerplate text and more just by speaking a simple command for significant time savings.
Automate business processes with time-saving macros
Create macros to automate simple workflows or multi-step business processes via simple voice commands. For example, send an email to your sales distribution list, copy the senior management team, and print a hard copy for your files by saying something like, “Send standard sales distro email.”
Natural-sounding text-to-speech or audio playback of your own dictation
Dragon’s text-to-speech capability is a natural-sounding synthesized voice that reads designated text to you, thereby simplifying proofreading and supporting new levels of multi-tasking. With Dragon Professional, you can also listen to audio playback of your own dictation with the associated text highlighted on the screen.