Click the Like Button below to see the latest discount:
Reliable, High Performance, Rugged
The A-Class Mark II is a superior print engine used in high demand print and apply applications offering the highest level of performance and reliability. Known in the industry for its unique stainless steel cover, the A-Class is ideal for the specialized needs of harsh or corrosive environments. The state of the art modular design offers easy on-demand serviceability that significantly reduces down time of the demanding multi-shift mission critical applications. The industry standard mounting and intuitive menu navigation makes the A-Class the print engine of choice for automated print and apply applications.
Get the Most for Your Investment
The A-Class has many outstanding features that may benefit you in many ways. Below is a brief list of the features and the benefit of the feature when using the A-Class print engine.
- Stainless steel cabinet protects your printer for years of service in rugged and extreme environments
- Printer language emulation allows you to seamlessly integrate the A-Class into most existing competitive environments
- Large graphic display enables easy navigation, advanced set-ups and simple operator use
- Optional remote display with 6' cable can be added when location is a challenge
- IntelliSEAQ™ printhead proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history
- Pinch roller option provides added tension for increased printing accuracy and quality
- USB/SDIO adds flexibility for expanded memory and USB attachments such as keyboards and memory flash drives
- Modular design makes it easy to service or upgrade in the field; most operations can be done on-site with minimal downtime or decrease in productivity
- Fully integrated UHF/HF RFID solutions available