Click the Like Button below to see the latest discount:
- HP SATA drives are designed for the reliability and mass storage demanded by today's entry server and external storage environments. The SATA portfolio is categorized into two categories: Entry (ETY) and Midline (MDL) drives. HP SATA Entry drives are the lowest unit-cost solution for entry-level servers. HP SATA Midline drives are designed with economical reliability and performance for external storage, backups and archival applications. These high capacity drives provide the lowest $/GB to our customers. Both Entry and Midline SATA drives provide the best price advantage for non-mission critical applications with low workloads of 40% or less. HP SATA drives are available small form factor (2.5-inch) and large form factor (3.5-inch) and ship with a standard one year warranty.
- Reliability for non-mission critical entry server environments, appropriate for <40% workload
- Entry SATA drives offer customers the lowest acquisition cost, features include the following:
- Increased reliability of approximately two times Entry drive reliability based on <40% workload
- Midline SATA offers customers the lowest $/GB drives and increased features over Entry SATA
- With the attractive low acquisition cost and high capacity points of SATA drives it is important to understand the appropriate applications where SATA drives should be used. Proper usage (IE <40% workload) of these drives will lessen the probability of drive failure.
- SATA Applications