Click the Like Button below to see the latest discount:
The HP 5800 Switch Series gives you versatility and high performance, in a 10/100/1000 top-of-rack, data center switch architecture that offers deployment flexibility. With choice of models that support high-density server links with copper or fiber, you can build superior networks that are tailored for your specific application needs.
While IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the 5800 Switch Series to deliver high performance and lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.
The HP 5800 Switch Series is available in several models offering flexible 10/100/1000 bps deployments and are specifically designed for the top-of-rack in data center environments.
Models offer 24 or 48 ports for high density requirements.
Switches offer RJ45, SFP and SFP+ server connectivity for flexibility.
High-Performance Gigabit Data Center Switching
- The HP 5800 Switch Series delivers 208 Gbps switching capacity in 24-ports models and 256 Gbps in 48-port models.
- Supports up to 155 MPPS throughput in 24-port models and 196 MPPS in 48-port models.
- Includes four 10GbE uplinks for better performance.
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HP 5800 Switch Series delivers IRF <50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
- The In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
- Full L2/L3 feature set with IPv4/IPv6 dual stack.
Simplicity and Lower TCO
- The HP 5800 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
- No extra hidden cost with simple one license per switch for all OS features.
- All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
- Automate tedious tasks with Software-defined Network (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.