HP 510, Designjet. Maximum resolution: 2400 x 1200 DPI, Standard printer languages: PCL 3, Printing colours: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow. Roll top margin: 5 mm, Roll external diameter: 10 cm, Print margin cut-sheet: 17 x 17 x 5 x 5. Architectural sizes: A, B,C, D, E, E1, E2, E3, F, ANSI paper sizes: A, B, C, D, E, F, Maximum media length (imperial): 74.7. Interface: USB 2.0, IEEE-1284. Maximum internal memory: 416 GB, Drive device, buffer size: 160 MB
The most affordable standalone HP printer for small studios that print large-format technical documents in-house. The new Designjet 510 Printer series combines fine line and image quality to deliver high-impact results quickly and conveniently.
Conveniently print large-format technical drawings
- Conveniently print CAD documents with print speeds up to 55 seconds for A1/D-sized documents.
- HP Instant Printing—quickly print your HP-GL/2 and PLT files with the simple click of a button.
- Easily share this large-format Designjet among multiple users with optional network capability.
- Delivers complete compatibility with the latest applications and operating systems.
Reliable performance, high line and image quality
- Produce quality images thanks to this printer's 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution.
- High-quality output for technical CAD drawings—sharp detail, accurate lines, superior resolution.
- Process complex files with great ease thanks to 160 MB of memory.
- Based on the very reliable and best-selling HP Designjet 500 large-format printer series.
Bring CAD printing in-house, at the right price
- Get high quality, high reliability at an affordable price.
- A choice of 28-ml and 69-ml HP ink cartridges enables cost-effective printing matched to your needs.
- Operation is easy and intuitive, so you can focus on key projects and not on your printer.