Click the Like Button below to see the latest discount:
The superslim MultiSync® X462S delivers the longevity and reliability customers expect from a Public Display thanks to a professional Public Display panel and proven NEC engineering excellence. The reduced depth and light weight makes it easy to handle and integrate while the new slim option slot STv2 allows for the integration of powerful slot-in PCs and other option slot products.
Ideal for a wide array of applications such as retail signage including 24/7, transport applications, conference rooms, lobby/reception installations and integration in totems and furniture.
- Super slim design - only 46.1 mm total depth.
- Colour Matching - the display can be hardware calibrated to display a certain colour temperature or brightness to match other displays in the same installation.
- DICOM support- for medical applications.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor - for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Unique NEC heat management - enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - Advanced fan control; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; NaViSet Administrator 2; OSD rotation for portrait mode; Various picture in picture options; Programmable ambient light sensor; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User input priority definition; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 163 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: B; LED backlight