Click the Like Button below to see the latest discount:
The NVIDIA® NVS™ 310 graphics board is a PCI Express low profile form factor graphics add-in card targeted as an active low cost graphics solution for the corporate business and enterprise markets.
- The NVS 310 graphics card is an ideal solution for customers requiring a small form factor graphics add-in card for either standard or small form factor PC designs.
- The NVIDIA NVS 310 graphics board offers 512 MB of ultrafast DDR3 memory and is capable of supporting up to 2 displays.
- Reduce the need to share your PC system memory with 512MB of DDR3, dedicated on-board graphics memory. (Graphics cards use part of the total system memory (RAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs.).
- Run dual displays with the integrated DisplayPort 1.2 connector for more screen real-estate in graphic-intensive applications.
- Enable DX11 applications and OpenGL applications for optimal performance with hardware-ready DirectX11 and OpenGL4.2 support.