Manufacturer: Epson

Condition: New

Short Description:

T018 Colour Inkcart Stylus Color680 C13t01840110

T018 Colour Inkcart Stylus Color680 C13t01840110 - WC01

£31.00
£37.20 - Inc VAT

Click the Like Button below to see the latest discount:

The 3 colour ink cartridge for the Stylus Color Inkjet range contains EPSON QuickDry™ inks in Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. The three colours, in conjunction with the single black cartridge, produce high quality, colourful, photo real output.

Reviews

Specs

Weight & dimensions
Width 9.8 cm
Depth 11.4 cm
Height 4.9 cm
Weight 94g
Features
Printing colours cyan, magenta, yellow
Capacity 1 ml
Colour Y
Print technology Inkjet

Related Products

Refurbished Printers

Features

Epson Singlepack Colour T018. Printing colours: cyan, magenta, yellow, Capacity: 1 ml, Print technology: Inkjet. Width: 9.8 cm, Depth: 11.4 cm, Height: 4.9 cm

Product Description

The 3 colour ink cartridge for the Stylus Color Inkjet range contains EPSON QuickDry™ inks in Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. The three colours, in conjunction with the single black cartridge, produce high quality, colourful, photo real output.

Currently viewing: T018 Colour Inkcart Stylus Color680 C13t01840110 - WC01
Categories
Customer Testimonials

Athema Services Ltd provide a truly excellent customer service and make every effort in making sure ...

(read more)
By Dave Smith

Mr
I order a HP laser printer and it arrived less than 24 hours later. Unfortunately there was a small ...

(read more)
By Joe Gass

first class site. Easy to use and minimum data input. Fast and efficent no hidden costs. delivery wa ...

(read more)
By Clive Mason

Mr
Excellent communication, great service, fantastic product. I bought a B-grade printer and was contac ...

(read more)
By Andrew Pinchen

MR
I was really impressed at which my couple of queries were dealt with by Darren. Good and prompt serv ...

(read more)
By SURY PATEL

Write a Testimonial
View All Testimonials
Mailing List:
E-mail address: