Condition: New

Short Description:

T037 Colour Ink Cart For Stylus C42 C13t03704010

T037 Colour Ink Cart For Stylus C42 C13t03704010 - WC01

£25.00
£30.00 - Inc VAT

PLEASE TYPE IN THE PART NUMBER IN THE SEARCH BOX
Click the Like Button below to see the latest discount:

The 3 colour ink cartridge for the Stylus Color Inkjet range contains EPSON QuickDry™ inks in Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. The three colours, in conjunction with the single black cartridge, produce high quality, colourful, photo real output.

Reviews

Specs

Features
Printing colours Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Capacity 25 ml
Compatible products EPSON STYLUS C42/44/46
Colour Y

Related Products

Refurbished Printers

Features

Epson Singlepack Colour T037. Printing colours: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Compatible products: EPSON STYLUS C42/44/46

Product Description

The 3 colour ink cartridge for the Stylus Color Inkjet range contains EPSON QuickDry™ inks in Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. The three colours, in conjunction with the single black cartridge, produce high quality, colourful, photo real output.

Currently viewing: T037 Colour Ink Cart For Stylus C42 C13t03704010 - WC01
Categories
Customer Testimonials

I would personally like to thank Darren for his help with my order, from start to finish amazing cus ...

(read more)
By Adam Lees

Mr
Excellent service from the moment my order was raised, starting with a phone call to confirm the con ...

(read more)
By Phil Howe

Mr
I was very impressed with my purchase from Athema.co.uk. I ordered a fax machine one day paid expect ...

(read more)
By Richard

They arrived in the Highlands here in perfect nick, nice and clean, and well packaged. Many thanks! ...

(read more)
By Mark Goddard

We ordered a printer and it arrived the very next day. when we discovered that we ordered the inco ...

(read more)
By Vicki Tavener

Write a Testimonial
View All Testimonials
Mailing List:
E-mail address: