Manufacturer: Epson

Condition: New

Short Description:

T1295 Durabrite Ultra Ink Easy Mail C13t12954510

T1295 Durabrite Ultra Ink Easy Mail C13t12954510 - WC01

£43.00
£51.60 - Inc VAT

Click the Like Button below to see the latest discount:

The complete set consisting of all four single cartridges: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. For crisp, water-proof, and long-lasting results on practically every paper. Produced from recyclable, light-weight brown cardboard, Epson’s new Easy Mail Packaging is designed to keep the contents secure while being small enough to fit through most European letter boxes. Its simple tear open seal saves time and removes frustration. Each product is clearly labelled with identification imagery to make product recognition easy.

Reviews

Specs

Features
Printing colours Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Capacity 32.2 ml
Quantity 4

Features

Epson C13T12954510. Printing colours: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Capacity: 32.2 ml

Product Description

The complete set consisting of all four single cartridges: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. For crisp, water-proof, and long-lasting results on practically every paper. Produced from recyclable, light-weight brown cardboard, Epson’s new Easy Mail Packaging is designed to keep the contents secure while being small enough to fit through most European letter boxes. Its simple tear open seal saves time and removes frustration. Each product is clearly labelled with identification imagery to make product recognition easy.

Currently viewing: T1295 Durabrite Ultra Ink Easy Mail C13t12954510 - WC01
Categories
Customer Testimonials
Miss
Fast reliable service, excellent customer service and received my order in good time. I would recome ...

(read more)
By Dawn Fearn Wood

Mr
Excellent service from the moment my order was raised, starting with a phone call to confirm the con ...

(read more)
By Phil Howe

Mr
Have been having real problems with a series of OfficeJet 100 printers which are the H470 replacemen ...

(read more)
By Jonathan Marshall

I found Athema through google shopping, while searching for a fuser unit. Their service was very pro ...

(read more)
By Phil

MR
Order transaction easy and delivery super fast. Goods more than lived up to expectation. No he ...

(read more)
By BARRY BURTON

Write a Testimonial
View All Testimonials
Mailing List:
E-mail address: