Condition: New

Short Description:

T6642 Yellow Ink Eco Bottle C13t664440

T6642 Yellow Ink Eco Bottle C13t664440 - WC01

£8.00
£9.60 - Inc VAT

Click the Like Button below to see the latest discount:

EPSON QUALITY
Epson inks have been developed to work flawlessly with Epson printers to deliver crisp, smudge-proof text and vibrant photographic images that will last for generations.
EPSON ECONOMY
We understand that saving money where you can is important, whether you’re a home user or a business.
EPSON INK RANGE
Epson offers a range of inks to suit a variety of printing applications, whether you’re a home, business or professional user.

Reviews

Specs

Technical details
Colour of product Grey
Quantity 1
Writing colour Yellow
Capacity 70 ml
Writing colours Yellow

Features

Epson T6644

Product Description

EPSON QUALITY
Epson inks have been developed to work flawlessly with Epson printers to deliver crisp, smudge-proof text and vibrant photographic images that will last for generations.
EPSON ECONOMY
We understand that saving money where you can is important, whether you’re a home user or a business.
EPSON INK RANGE
Epson offers a range of inks to suit a variety of printing applications, whether you’re a home, business or professional user.

Currently viewing: T6642 Yellow Ink Eco Bottle C13t664440 - WC01
Categories
Customer Testimonials

Not being the greatest computer user, I found this site very easy to us and my order was completed i ...

(read more)
By Brian Johanson

Very prompt and reliable service. Would definitely recommend and will be using Athema again.

(read more)
By Steve Church

Mr
I can not believe how quick the delivery was that was next day after from purchase extremely good se ...

(read more)
By Robert McClean

Prof
This was an excellent purchase. The refurbishment was professionally effected and in fact the item ( ...

(read more)
By L. Schnurr

Miss
Nice easy people to deal with and a good product - prompt responses even after the sale was complete ...

(read more)
By Sue Hockaday

Write a Testimonial
View All Testimonials
Mailing List:
E-mail address: