WatchGuard Trade up to T30-W, 3-yr Security Suite, Firebox. Firewall throughput: 620 Mbit/s, VPN throughput: 150 Mbit/s. Wi-Fi standards: 802.11a, 802.11ac, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, Networking standards: IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3at, Number of users: 500 user(s). Connectivity technology: Wired & Wireless. Management protocols: WatchGuard, Syslog, SNMP v2/v3, Supported network protocols: IPv6, Routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2. Security algorithms: 3DES, 128-bit AES, 192-bit AES, 256-bit AES, 802.1x RADIUS, DES, MD5, RSA, SHA-1, SNMP, SSL/TLS, Firewall security: HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DNS, TCP, POP3, SIP, H.323, DoS, VPN support: IPSec, SSL, L2TP
The WatchGuard Firebox T30-W is an ideal wireless solution for small or branch offices. It comes with Standard Support to give you peace of mind knowing your device is covered for hardware warranty and provides you access to rapid-response technical support, software updates, concise threat alerts, and security education resources.
Looking for more protection? Additional Security Subscriptions can be added on a one-by-one basis to taylor your Firebox T30-W to your exact need:
- WebBlocker: filter URL and web content by blocking HTTP and HTTPS access to inappropriate or malicious web content
- Application Control: monitor, track and block over 1,800 web and business applications
- spamBlocker: block unwanted emails and the viruses they may carry
- Gateway AntiVirus: detect and prevent known spyware, viruses, worms, trojans and blended threats from reaching your network
- Intrusion Prevention Service: protect your network against a broad range of threats including SQL injections, DoS, cross-site scripting and buffer overflows
- Reputation Enabled Defence: ensure fast and secure web browsing using cloud-based URL reputation lookups
Protect yourself from costly data breaches with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) by scanning email, web and FTP traffic for sensitive data.
Enhance your Gateway Antivirus protection with APT Blocker; using a cloud-based sandbox to run Windows executable files, Microsoft Office, PDF files and Android APK it looks for malware characteristics, including multiple types of evasive behaviour. APT Blocker integrates with WatchGuard Dimension providing logs, proactive alerts and full visibilty into any files detected as malware.